Sunday, March 18, 2012

What else did I make today besides candy??

I've been a busy mommy making candy for my loves today.
As you read in the last two posts, 
I made Shamrock Chocolate and Lollipops.
I also made my favorite St. Patrick's Day 
Philadelphia Tradition, Irish Potato Candy!!! 
I even broke down and shared my recipe! 
See the luck of the Irish really was with you today!!!


So.....what else did I get accomplished today?

Well, let's see? First, I received a fabulous
diaper cover pattern from Le Hair Couture.
You can find her at

I was so excited about this pattern that once
I received it, I just had to get started
making my own diaper cover! I've made 
diaper covers before using my own pattern
but I wasn't 100% happy with them so
I decided to look for another pattern.
 I'm so glad I did because I love this new pattern
and I hope you will too! 

This worked up so nicely and didn't take
much time at all. I made both the beanie
and the diaper cover in less than 2 hours!

So without further ado...here's
Little Miss Ladybug Set

The Back

Just because of these two
adorable little buttons,
this set was created !

I also had a chance to make a few  
 things for the kitchen collections.
These are for the 
Americana/Primitive Collection!

I am using a set of these as wall decor
in my kitchen! It looks great on the wall!

You can also use these as coasters,
planter coasters, make-up cloths
or hot-pads.
You decide as there are many 
ways these can be used!
All made with 100% cotton
and machine washable!

This one is my favorite! 


I also started on a few other projects
that I need to get done before May!



This will be for a child size afghan.

 

This will be for a baby afghan. 


That's all that I got made today!
Not too bad! 
I also was able to get in some
family time and celebrate
St. Patty's Day together!

Here we are all decked out in
our St. Patty's Gear!

My Hubby

Wearing his St. Patty's Day
Cat-in-The-Hat type hat,
assorted beads and 
St. Patty's Day T-Shirt.
Awww, both of our boys
fit into this hat when they 
were newborn babies!


Yours Truly

wearing one of my handmade crocheted
St. Patty's Day Beanie, Shamrock Scarf, 
Assorted Green Beads (not showing)
and my Celtic Shamrock Tattoo!


Our Oldest Daughter

Wait a minute!! Where is she?
She refused to allow us to
take her picture today! 
12 Year Olds! LOL

Our 10 Year Old Daughter
Who was Due today for 
St. Patrick's Day but was stubborn
 and waited 6 more days to be born!!

She's wearing her favorite 
St. Patrick's Day T-Shirt
"Shamrock & Roll"!
She's also wearing the crocheted beanie 
that I made for her along with her
assorted beads and the handmade
Shamrock Chocolate Lollipop that I made today!


The Boys
Our 3 Year Old
and
8 Year Old 
Sons

They are both wearing the
 handmade crocheted beanies
that I made along with
their beads and Lucky
T-Shirts. Let's not forget their
favorite Shamrock Chocolate
Lollipops that I made today!

Our 3 Year Old
He was helping me make
the Irish Potato Candy!

We had a FABULOUS Day
and hope you did also!

Until next time!











No comments:

Post a Comment