Thursday, March 15, 2012

What A Productive Weekend!

The weekend just seemed to fly by even faster than normal. One might say its because of  Daylight Savings and losing an hour of sleep. That would make perfect sense normally but that's not why.  I've been a very busy bee crocheting to my hearts content all weekend long. My hands feel like they are about to fall off. I've made several preemie and infant caps to donate to the NICU department. I've also made children's caps to donate to children with cancer. Not too bad for a weekends worth of work. I shall soon have enough to be able to make a big donation. My goal for my first donation to the hosptial is at least 75 hats.

Yes, you're correct! That's a Boobie Beanie!
Breastfeeding Mommy's love them!
How cute are the little chick hats with diaper covers and booties? 
There's a preemie set and an infant set.

In between all of my crocheting, I spent time outside with the kiddies. They rode their bikes, scooters and skateboards, played in the yard, drew amazing artwork with sidewalk chalk  and then we had fun exploring our yard for new Spring flowers that are popping up all over the place. It was a warm and perfect day!


Of all the fun the bigger kids were having, my little one was having the time of his life.
Trucks and dirt! That's all it takes to make him a happy little camper!
I've never met a 3 year old boy who didn't love that!

He's waving bye to his big brother and sisters
as they ride by. It's time to go exploring in our yard for 
Spring flowers with Mommy!

Look what we found!

How pretty!



This is where I will be spending most of my time
during the Spring & Summer!
My awesome hubby made this bench and placed it in between
my 2 favorite trees. Now I can crochet while the kids play!
It will look so pretty once all of the flowers bloom.

Purple flowers are my favs!


After we enjoyed our Spring Flower exploration, 
my little one went back to playing in his dirt pile with his truck.
The bigger kids were riding their bikes or were they?
What's wrong with this picture? Hmmm

Oh yes, that's my hubby riding on
our 8 year old son's bike.
There's our youngest daughter peddling by!

What's my 8 year old up to since Daddy has his bike? 
Our 12 year old daughter is too cool to be seen
outside with us, so she's inside drawing .

There he is riding his Razor Scooter that 
Nana & Poppy sent the kids last Christmas.
He also decided that this is what he was
wearing outside to play and that was that!
Phinneas & Ferb Fleece Pants!

Here he is again in mid-air! 
He thought it was so cool
to capture him in the air!

What a wonderful and productive weekend it was!
I absolutely had a blast spending time with my family.
Life is too short, so enjoy it and don't miss
these special moments with your kids & family.

And now that we just received a delivery, I'm getting ready to run
 as fast as I can and hide with these! 
Just a little piece of Heaven!


Have a wonderful day!
Ciao Ciao!








No comments:

Post a Comment